U.C.G Index du Forum
U.C.G Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] You.Can Call Me Al

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    U.C.G Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmelit

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] You.Can Call Me Al Répondre en citant

You Can Call Me Al > shorl.com/fijyprefritoti

10cf746e54
.. All Rights Reserved. Australian Chart Book 19701992. Magazine Customer Service Subscribe Buy this issue Billboard biz The online extension of Billboard magazine, www.billboard.com/biz is the essential online destination for the music business. Beerbelly, Beerbelly Get these mutts away from me You know I dont find this stuff Amusing anymore If youll be my bodyguard I can be your long-lost pal I can call you Betty And Betty, when you call me You can call me Al A man walks down the street He says, Why am I short of attention? Got a short little span of attention And, woe my nights are so long Wheres my wife and family? What if I die here? Wholl be my role model Now that my role model is Gone gone? He ducked back down the alley With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl All along along There were incidents and accidents There were hints and allegations If youll be my bodyguard I can be your long -ost pal I can call you Betty And Betty, when you call me You can call me Al Call me Al A man walks down the street Its a street in a strange world Maybe its the third world Maybe its his first time around He doesnt speak the language He holds no currency He is a foreign man He is surrounded by the sound, the sound Cattle in the marketplace Scatterlings and orphanages He looks around, around He sees angels in the architecture Spinning in infinity He says, Amen! and Hallelujah! If youll be my bodyguard I can be your long-lost pal I can call you Betty And Betty, when you call me You can call me Al Call me Na na na na If youll be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal I can call you Betty 1986 Words and Music by Paul Simon This song is available on: Paul Simons Concert In The Park Graceland The Essential Paul Simon The Paul Simon Collection: On My Way, Dont Know Where Im Going The Complete Albums Collection Over The Bridge Of Time: A Paul Simon Retrospective (1964-2011) Albums Stranger to Stranger The Complete Albums Collection Over The Bridge Of Time: A Paul Simon Retrospective (1964-2011) Graceland Live In New York City Songwriter So Beautiful or So What The Essential Paul Simon Surprise The Paul Simon Collection: On My Way, Dont Know Where Im Going Youre The One Songs From The Capeman Paul Simons Concert In The Park The Rhythm Of The Saints Hearts And Bones One-Trick Pony Still Crazy After All These Years Paul Simon In Concert: Live Rhymin There Goes Rhymin Simon Paul Simon The Paul Simon Songbook . Videos Photos Lists Live Artists Podcasts Pop R&B/Hip-Hop Chart Beat Shop Hot 100 Fest Billboard Newsletters Subscribe Now & Save Summer Festivals NewsMusic Festivals Pop R&B/Hip-Hop Country Dance Latin Rock K-Pop Business Fashion/Style Hot 100 Billboard 200 ChartsYear-End 2015 Greatest of All Time Spotify + Web Summer Songs Trending 140 Emerging Artists R&B/Hip-Hop Pop Dance/Electronic Country Rock Latin Breaking and Entering Christian/Gospel Sports International Additional Genres Videos Search form Search Rewinding the Charts: In 1987, Paul Simon's 'You Can Call Me Al' Reignited ArticlesColumnsChart Beat By Gary Trust March 28, 2015 9:05 AM EDT Paul Simon listens to David Letterman on the set of NBC's "Late Night with David Letterman" in New York, Sept. Simon plays a penny whistle solo following the second chorus, after which the two men perform a rhythmic dance step in unison during the bridge, with Simon and Chase playing alto saxophone and trumpet, respectively. Composition[edit]. Login ohne Passwort Mit Facebook einloggen Mit Twitter einloggen Mit Google einloggen Login mit Songtexte.com Passwort E-Mail Passwort Angemeldet bleiben Einloggen oder Abbrechen Passwort vergessen? Kostenlos anmelden .

Recording and production[edit]. Imprint New York: Time Life, c2010. ^ "Paul Simon: You Can Call Me Al" (in Finnish). ^ "Archive Chart: 1986-10-12" UK Singles Chart. All Rights Reserved. "You Can Call Me Al" was recorded entirely at the Hit Factory in New York City in April 1986; it differs from much of Graceland in this regard, as most songs on the record were recorded in numerous locales worldwide.[3]. He only sings to provide bass harmony on the "If you'll be my bodyguard" and "I can call you Betty" phrases during the chorus. Mvdbase.com. Retrieved August 16, 2015.

clerks ii 1080pthe good killworld war z espaolyoure not alonea family affairmumford and sonsshow me what you gotthe escape nlel silencio depure garage presents: 100 garage classics

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    U.C.G Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange